Mahalo to all who have helped us in our quest to learn more about limu!
- Kumu Pohaku Nishimitsu.....seaweed resources and suggestion for use of song, Ka Uluwehi O Ke Kai. It is Kumu Pohaku's beautiful voice you heard on our opening page!
- Kauai Economic Development Board / Mr. Gary Baldwin.....continual confidence and support for the keiki of Kauai
- Mr. Ray Morikawa from "Say it with Seaweed" for allowing us to use some of his beautiful seaweed art as part of our graphics.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, for allowing us to use some of their photos from their website.
- Michael D. Guiry from the Department of Botany Martin Ryan Institute, National University of Ireland for allowin us to use some algae images.