Take Our QUIZ!!!
Directions: On a piece of paper write down your answers for the following questions. After you are done, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Check Your Answers". On this page you will see the right answers so you can compare your answers to the right ones. Your percentage will be shown on the "Check Your Answers" page too.
1. What is the center of the solar system?
a. the moon b. the sun c. Jupiter d. Earth
2. What planet is known to have life?
a. Saturn b. Pluto c. Earth d. Mars
3. Which planet is the windiest?
a. Neptune b. Mercury c. Venus d. Uranus
4. Which planet's moons and rings are flipped on their sides?
a. Saturn b. Neptune c. Jupiter d. Uranus
5. How many moons does Pluto have?
a.17 b.0 c.1 d.3
6. What is Jupiter known for?
a.the gas giant b.the ice planet c.the windy planet d.the ringed planet
7. What is the highest point in the Solar System?
a. Mount St. Helens b. Olympus Mons c. Mount Everest
8. What planet is Earth's twin?
a. Jupiter b. Mars c. the sun d. Venus
9. List the order in which planets come in size from largest to smallest. ______________________________________________________________
10. Jupiter is ____.
a. the center of the Solar System b. the largest planet c. the smallest planet