Disclaimer: This information is not meant to replace any
medical treatment. It is offered here as a service. Use this information at your own risk.
No guarantee is made towards validity.
- Drink 8-10 Glasses of Water a Day. If you normally do NOT
add salt to your food, you may need to add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to your diet as a result
of drinking this amount. This cleans out toxins and helps the body function much better.
- Add Movement to Your Life. Park further so you walk
between the car and the stores, take steps instead of elevators, and take longer routes to
- Think Positively.
- Take Time to Relax. Allow yourself to destress at least
once a day.
- Sleep 6-10 hours a night (or until you are well rested).
- Wash your hands often. Minimally wash hands before eating
and after using the restroom.
- Eat a large variety of fresh produce or supplement your
diet with vitamins and minerals.
- Believe is Something. Studies have found that people who
have faith live longer.
- Eat vegetables every day. Vegetables provide vitamins,
minerals, and fiber. Many are known to prevent various diseases including cancer.
- Drink water before, during and after exercise. Thirst lags
behind your body's need for water. So drink water early and often.
- Laugh. Let humor enter your life. One of the easiest ways
of being healthier is to find a way to relax more and have more fun.
- Find a way to bring joy into your life. Treat yourself to
long baths or help a neighbor. Find a way to smile and help others smile.
So how's your health after
doing all these? Follow the right path to stay healthy!