do not wear spacesuit:
- They will become unconscious within 15 seconds because there is no oxygen
- Their blood and body fluid will boil and then freeze as there is little
or no air pressure and, his/her skin, heart and other internal organs
will expand because of the boiling fluids.
- They will face extreme changes in temperature by reason that he/she
will experience a high temperature of 120 degrees Celsius when facing
sunlight but a low temperature of -100 degress Celsius when staying in
- They can be hit by small particles of dust or rock that move at high
speeds (micrometeoroids) or orbiting debris from satrllites or spacecraft.
- They may also be endangered when they are exposed to various types of
radiation and charged particles emmited from the sun.
So You can now see the importance of wearing a spacesuit in space. Let's
see what are the jobs of a spacesuit and discuss the current spacesuit!