1. Bungee origins form:
b) Bungu Island .
c) Pentecost Island.
2. An 300% elongation in 20m cord means that its total length
3. How often should a bungee cord be changed:
a) 7 months.
b) 7 years.
c) 7 days.
4. Should a man with epilepsy bungee jump:
a) Yes,why not.
b) No,he shouldn't.
c) If the bungee masters agree.
5. How was the first man to jump with a parachute:
a) Andre-Jacques Garnerin.
b) Leonardo Da Vinci.
c) Joseph Kittinger .
6. Jumpsuits are used:
a) to reduce drag.
b) To increase drag
c) Because they are beautiful.
7. Skydiving is:
a) the sport in which people form beautiful forms in the sky.
b) making beautiful writings in the sky.
c) when a space shuttle enter the Earth.
8. At 7000m altitude man feels :
a) less than half atmosphere.
b) half atmosphere.
c) more than half atmosphere.
9. What is the first step of the take-off:
a) The pilot pulls the braking lines.
b) The pilot stands upright in a starting position.
c) The pilot cleans the track.
10. The paraglider flies due to:
a) the elevating force.
b) the resistance.
c) the gravity force G.
11. What is a stall?
a) The state of spinning.
b) When the stream departs from the upper part of the wing, the
planer stops and the cupola is unstable and collapses with great
c) When the stream is not properly departed from the upper part
of the wing and the planer stops, the cupola is unstable and collapses
with great speed.
12. The pilot must always carry:
a) a bottle of brandy.
b) an amulet against curses.
c) a safety parachute