1) Which of the following is true?
2) Which is not the
correct purpose of practising Tai Chi Chuan ?
3) Which one is not
the correct symptoms of hearing loss ?
4) What is the range of sound frequency that human can hear ?
5) Which is the correct frequency used for music therapy ?
6) Which is the
symptoms of arthritis of our body ?
7) Which one from
the following is not the benefit of hatha yoga?
8) Which is not the
proper way to breathe while practicing T'ai Chi Ch'uan?
9) Research has
shown that lab animals on restricted-calorie diet have lower
levels of _____ than their companions on non-restricted calorie
1. Blood pressures
2. High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol
3. Potentially dangerous blood fats called triglycerides
10) Osteoporosis is
more likely developed on those who ___________.
1. Smoke.2. Drink coffee. 3. Do exercise.
4.Have experienced early menopause. 5. Start with higher bone mass.
________, defend the heart by neutralizing the highly destructive