2. What sort of community environment did the Celts live in?
A. Small Villages and Cities
B. Cottages and Hill Forts
C. Hill Forts and Small Villages
3. In what year did a Celtic tribe meet Alexander the Great on the Danube River?
A. 345-344 BC
B. 335-334 BC
C. 334-333 BC
D. 255-254 BC
4. The passage mound at the Hill of Tara only allows sunlight into the inner chamber on...
A. Sunset of Samhain and Imbolc
B. Sunrise of Lughnasadh and Beltane
C. Sunset of Lughnasadh and Beltane
D. Sunrise of Samhain and Imbolc
5. What was the first Celtic state called?
6. One who drinks from the cauldron of Ceridwen is granted what?
A. Incredible Wisdom
B. Heroic Strength
C. Superhuman Agility
D. Healing all Wounds and Illnesses
7. Who first attributed the construction of stonehenge to the druids?
B. J. Monard
C. John Aubrey
D. Dr. William Stuckly
8. Celts wore broaches and other jewelry to protect themselves from what?
A. Curses and the Evil Eye
C. Malicious Spirits
D. The Effects of Winter
9. Which of the following were not among the responsibilities of Vates?
A. Interpretation of Law
B. Astrolological Observations
D. Mathematical Calculations
10. The first Celtic coins to be used as tokens were made of what metal or alloy?
B. Brass and Copper
D. Tin and Copper