Answer to Quiz
- Agrarian Revolution was mainly focused on ___________________________.
B. the bringing about of agriculture
- What does Agrarian Revolution helps?
D. All of the above.
- It improves the situation of facing the threat of food shortage,
- It had also refined further the way of life of man himself.
- It allows a better standard of living.
- What benefits man when there were domesticated animals?
D. All of the above.
- No longer need to go around and hunt for wild animals to eat meat.
- Transport from place to place.
- Clothing made from the skin of the animals.
- Man used ________ in the fields to ease them of their hard work. It was more efficient in this way as the ______ were much stronger than man was and could do more work in less time.
A. domesticated animals
- Who devised the scientific breeding of life-stock such as sheep?
C. Robert Bakewell
- What was the Industrial Revolution?
B. The acceleration of technical and economic development that begun in Britain around 1750.
- What was the 'new' industry dominated by?
A. Selling and Servicing.
- What 'class' did the Industrial Revolution create?
C. An urban working class
- Who invented the steam engine?
D. James Watt
- Which is probably the most important development that time?
B. Steam replacing water power.
- The invention of the _______, ________, ________ and ________ set the stage for this unprecedented integration of capabilities.
B. telegraph, telephone, radio, and computer
- Today, terms like __________ and ________________ trip lightly off the tongue of the any people.
D. firstname.lastname@example.org and http://www.wonderful.com
- Internet history is complex and involves which aspects?
- What does NCP stands for?
C. Network Control Protocol
- Who convinced Ivan Sutherland, Bob Taylor, and MIT researcher Lawrence G Roberts the networking concept?
D. J.C.R. Licklider
- Agriculture/forestry/horticulture involved in biotechnology are _________.
B. Novel crops or animal varieties, pesticides.
- What is Enzyme technology used for?
D. Used for the catalysis of extremely specific chemical reactions.
- Why Enzymes are used in Starch Industry?
C. Production of high fructose syrups
- What can now be converted by fermentation processes to clean fuels and petrochemical substitutes?
Back to Top
Team ID: C0116084