How do we recognize a drug user?
The most common symptoms:
- sudden and constant changes in the mood
- a strange aggressive attitude
- a loss of appetite
- a gradual loss of interest towards the learning process, hobbies,
sport activities, friendships, etc.
- an unusual state of sleepiness or dizziness
- increasing evidences of lies or other secret behavior
- a “disappearing” of money or other belongings from the house
- strange stains, scars or smells concerning the body, the clothes or
other personal belongings
What do you have to do in a case of emergency?
If you find yourself in the worst case scenario and you find your child
dizzy or in the state of unconsciousness it’s vital for your infant you
to know what to do and who could you ask for help.That could save his
or her life.
Here are some things we advise you to do if you find yourself in such
- Make sure there is enough fresh air for your child to breathe
- Then turn him or her sideward (strani4no) holding the head
- Don’t leave your child alone, because it could get sick and then inhale
the vomited materials
- Call the number for emergencies (depending on the country you live
in) and ask for an ambulance to come
- Gather all the powders, tablets or whatever might have been used during
the usage of drugs and then give them over to the doctor who arrives
with the ambulance