prevention >>> advice to drug addicts >>>
ADVICE TO DRUG ADDICTS
1. Many drugs increase blood pressure- cocaine, amphetamines (as ecstasy). Keep away from them, especially if you have had relatives, who died from infarct or insult. Every year thousands of young people, who seem to be very healthy, die from really small doses.
2. Tobacco is also a narcotic. It causes a very strong addiction and the common way it is used (smoking) is the most dangerous one. Lighter cigarettes are not less harmful than stronger ones.
3. If a relative of yours has been an alcoholic, it is very probable for you to be predisposed to this, too. This is true not only for alcohol, but also opiates and all the sedative drugs- although your Grandma believes sedatives are no narcotics.
4. Never inject in yourself anything- especially in veins. Remember that the heroin addicts die most not because of the drug, but of the consequences from injections.
5. Never combine different strong drugs- except for suicides. The mixture of alcohol + diazepam is just as dangerous as heroin.
6. Poisoning with too big doses of opiates, alcohol, barbiturates, leads to death, because breathing stops. What you must do is not let the narcotic user lose consciousness. In this way he or she can go on breathing alone. But if this doesn't help, you should undertake mouth to mouth breathing until an ambulance comes.
7. In most countries cannabis is restricted in exactly the same way as opiates, cocaine, etc. That's why you may decide that as cannabis is not very harmful, so are the others. And could be very stupid.
8. Never take hallucinogens if there is nobody sober with you to stop you go out through the window. Also don't take them if you don't have perfect psychical health, you are in a nice atmosphere for you and in a very good mood. Otherwise it could be very dangerous for you.
9. You may meet many easy to find wild plants used as narcotics. Never try them if you don't know enough about them and the substances they contain.
10. If you ever take a hallucinogen and don't know about this (someone has added it to your tea, etc.), you must never panic. Otherwise it could be too dangerous for you.
11. Don't snort glue more than two times in live. There is no other drug to be so harmful for the entire organism.
12. Don't believe in any simple recipes for creating a good narcotic. They are in fact too complicated and you need too much learning until you can make drugs alone.
13. No society has the perfect law, but the best thing is to observe it.