Ever since genetics became a major topic, the question has been raised: What are the ethical problems when it comes to cloning for human purposes? In this section we discuss what some of those problems are, and ways of looking at them. You decide the answer.
1) Could your dog be the cure for your kidney failure in the future?
2) How much for this clone? (Loss of value for life)
3) Hey! I cloned a kid to save someone else...is that OK?
4) Hmmm...is this clone of his own? (Lack of individuality)
5) Thou shalt not clone
6) Did we just have the same thought?
7) This won't do...just toss it out!
7) Is it spiritually wrong?