(1) The Marina Trench is the Deepest Trench in the World.
(2) The maximum percentage of water we can lose from our body is 50%.
(3) Natural Water is a solution with salt in it.
(4) Water is the most abundant resource on the planet.
(5) The potential energy of the water is used in tidal power method of generating electricity.
(6) The domestic sector is the largest consumer of water.
(7) ‘Kemet” is the Egyptian term for the fertile black soil along the Nile Valley.
(8) Solid Ice is more dense thank liquid water.
(9) Naturally the amount of water dissolved in water is normally 10-20 molecules of oxygen to a million of water molecules.
(10) Potamophobia is the fear of lakes.