Welcome to our project on Neural Networks! All work presented here is original, we did not copy any specific source, and our resources are quite clearly shown in the resources page, under the summary section. Please feel free to comment on the work which has been done, as well as sharing any suggestions you might have, using the feedback features available.
The project is divided into several sections, these can be accessed using the navigation menu on the left. The sections are:
- Introduction: The purpose of this section is to give an overview of neural networks in general, after having worked through this section, you should have a basic understanding of what a neural network is.
- Feed Forward Neural Networks: This is the most commonly used neural network, and is discussed in reasonable detail in this section.
- Other Networks: In this section we will briefly cover some of the other neural network models, the are grouped according to their function.
- Applications: In this section we will show how neural networks are being used throughout the world, in a variety of applications.
- Example: To demonstrate the principles involved we created a FFN (Feed forward network, see section 2) to differentiate between conceivable words and inconceivable words, this section gives a overview of the entire process.
- Summary: This section contains the project conclusion, as well as our list of resources.
- Feedback: Any comments regarding the site can be made using the three feedback options available.