Reading through our site, you must have learned about many diseases. It's now time that you put your knowledge to the test.
1. What drug should not be given to a pregnant woman?
2.When was the first ebola epidemic
3. Which of these is not a symptome of Syphilis?
4. What does Aids affect?
The immune system
5. Which of these systems is not affected in the early stage of rabies?
Central nervous system
6. What species of monkey did AIDS originate from?
African green monkey
7. What animal is the main carrier of rabies in under-developed countries?
8. If you are experiencing sudden weakness and muscle pain, what disease are you most likely to have?
9. What does AIDS stand for?
After Intercourse Depression Syndrome
Aquired Intestinal Defective System
African Infectious disordered Sickness
Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
10. It a deer infected with rabies nibbles on your finger, what level of encounter is it??