1. ESRI Logo at /C006628/GIS.html from ESRI's Website http://www.esri.com July 2000. Online consent form.
1. Haywood, John. The Complete Atlas of World History, Vol. 1-3. Oxford: Sharpe Reference, 1997
2. Compact Atlas of World History. New York: Random House, 1999
3. Times Atlas of World History, The. New Jersey: Hammond: 1993
4. Ravitch, Diane. What Do Our 17-Year-Olds Know? New York: Harper & Row, 1987
Special Thanks To
1. Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. in Redlands, CA and their local branch in Charlotte, NC for their donation of one copy of ArcView, June 1999
2. James Macgill, Leeds University, UK for his contribution from the GeoTools open source project that makes our JavaViewer possible.