The entire site, except for licensed resources,
Copyright (c) 1998 by Team C006316. Copies in any form(written, visual,
electronic or audio) are allowed only to ThinkQuest and may be reproduced only by the permission of ThinkQuest. All rights reserved.
Continued use of this site constitutes acceptance of the terms and policies
Quotation prohibited. The content of this web site shouldn't be quated in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio).
The Bulgarian Historical Book website contains
information, which is property of
different people, firms and companies (see the following list) and is protected
by copyright law .
You are not authorized to make and use copies of the
Bulgarian Historical Book website, except as part of the application in
which you received it(it may be the ThinkQuest CD Rom) and you should consider the license agreement of ThinkQuest.
The right to distribute the Bulgarian Historical Book website is given only to ThinkQuest.
We did use and quote some information from the following
History of Bulgaria - first, second and third
Bulgarian kingdom + contemporary economical situation
- 03/22/2000 www.bulgaria.com
Extract from the book "Bulgaria Illustrated History"
Bojidar Dimitrov, PhD., Autor
Vyara Kandjieva, Photographer
Dimiter Angelov, Photographer Antoniy Handjiysky, Photographer
Maria Nikolotva, Translator
Published by BORIANA Publishing House, Sofia,Bulgaria
- 03/22/2000 http://web.dir.bg/bgfunz/reading/bulgaria.htm#vtorata
- 03/22/2000 http://www.bulgarite.dir.bg/index.htm
- 03/22/2000 www.digsys.bg/books/history
multimedia - movies
- www.koral.bg copyright: KORAL Multimedia Ltd. All rights reserved
The pictures, photos and maps used are from the
- 03/27/2000 http://radobg.abv.bg (copy permitted)
- 03/22/2000 http://members.tripod.com/~NIE_MONTHLY/nie.htm
History of the Bulgarian cities:
- Sofia: 03/23/2000 www.Sofia.com - History of Sofia © Sofia.com 1996-1999
Last updated: October 17, 1997
- Varna - arheology muzeum: Georgi Genchev ©1999 ,2000
Back to front page
see also the information about this site