- Bird from southern Chile. Huairavo (Nycticorax nycticorax obscurus
- Wood plate. Is the name of a moliusk too.
- Jacket made of the skin of the chest of a virgin used by witches to fly.
- Bitter herb. Other name : Natre.
- Medicinal shrub or Thrauco's walking stick.
- Climbing plant (Luzuriaga radicans), used to make basquets, cords, brooms,
etc. Other name : Coralito.
- Soltero(a) (unmarried)
- Young boy or girl, with adult look.
- Soplar (to blow)
- This word make reference to Thrauco), and it means to possess in a sexually way.
- Big Tree (Aextoxicon punctatum). Other name : Olivillo.