In the interest of promoting a free and lively exchange of ideas and opinions on our Message Board, we ask that you follow a few basic rules. It is our hope that these guidelines will make the Message Board a more comfortable, enjoyable place to visit. Please be sure you read and understand these rules before you post a message; violaters may be suspended or banned from participating.
- Absolutely no profanity of any type will be tolerated--this includes using symbols (@, $, *, etc.) to block out parts of profane words
- No insults or derogatory comments are allowed; spirited discussions are perfectly acceptable, but back up your arguments with data instead of personal attacks
- Links to relevant web sites are encouraged, but please do not link to commercial sites, for-profit hit counters, ad banners, potentially offensive material, etc.
- Use Internet "nettique" in your postings; for example, don't type in ALL CAPS
- Discussions may not relate directly to this web site, but please keep them somewhat germane to chemistry or science in general (don't discuss your weekend barbeque here, unless you found out the specific heat of beef or some interesting properties of combustion)
- In general, please be polite and courteous to other participants
I Have Read and Agree to the Message Board Rules Above
I Do Not Agree to the Message Board Rules Above