For whom is this site designed?
This site will be useful for anyone who's interested in Aritificial Intelligence, whether he/she is
a newbie or AI professional. In particular, you came to the right place and "must" bookmark this site if you are a:
- AI enthusiasts on the internet who want to learn Neural Network and other topics in Artificial Intelligece and
want tutorials that have C++ source code and online simulations so you can learn by "hand-on experience" and build
your own applications.
- a middle school student who need to do a school project about Artificial Intelligence (such as a poster...).
- an advanced high school who's interested in learning Artificial Intelligence.
- college computer science student who don't quite understand your professor's lecture and need
more tutorial on topics in Artificial Intelligence
- computer programmer who want to find out what the recent fuzz about Neural Network, Fuzzy Logics,
and Genetic Algorithm are all about.
- computer science professional who are looking for C++ source codes of Neural Network and other AI topics
to used on your programs.
This site is divied to five section:
- Introduction(you are on it right now!)
- introduce people to this site and Artificial Intelligence in gerneral
- essays/tutorials about various topics in Aritificial Intelligence, include
- online and offline programs plus source code of Artificial Intelligence (many of them were
explained in the essay section) developed by us plus our partners.
- AI discussion board, designed for people to discuss topics in Artificial Intelligence,
make annoucement about their discovery, post new ideas or programs they developed, comment
on this site, etc.
- describe people (ThinkQuest Team C004437) behind this site.
You are strongly suggested to take a tour on AI (especially
you are new to this field)