Methodology: Students may work as individuals, or in pairs or in groups.
Stage 1. Exploratory Activities.
1. Read legends about King Arthur.
2. View one or more "King Arthur" films. (Camelot, First Knight, Excalibur, Merlin,)
3. Mindmap the things you already know about King Arthur and things which you wish to know about him.
4. Check your understanding of "legend." How are legends different from historical accounts?
Stage 2: Research.
1. Construct a map of England which shows the major places associated with the history and legend of King Arthur.