don't have Flash plugin installed
- How to get flash Plugin
To enter our website, you need Flash (a free browser add-on for animation, interactivity,
and sound). Here's how to get it:
- If you have Netscape 4.0+ or Internet Explorer 4.0+, the
Flash will install automatically, else:
- 1) Get Shockwave Flash from Macromedia
- 2) Install Flash plugin (follow the instructions on
- 3) Refresh your browser then go to the Flash
- 4) If you can't see the Flash content after refreshing, you
may have to restart your browser.
Once you have installed Flash, you can enter the
If you're having trouble installing Flash,
try reading this info
from Macromedia's Shockwave Flash support site.