Topics to be discussed:
1. Have anyone camp with these cultural minorities?
2. How do you reckon about these people being abused due to their illiteracy?
3. Are you aware that these tribes were often used fraudulently in election? And that they were forced to vote twice or more by a running politician?
4. What's the best art you can see with them?
5. Is there any fascinating moment you have experienced with them or you have never seen any of them personally?
6. In the Philippines, when Mt. Pinatubo errupted, the Aetas and other tribes terribly suffered and some migrated to the cities, begging for alms and desperately for help. And now they remain as poor innocent people craving for human's basic needs.
a. What do you think is the best thing that the government should do?
b. Is there a situation more likely to this in your place?
c. Basically, what help would you like to offer if same would happen there in your place?