|The Fate of Solar Radiation|
|The Fate of Solar Radiation
Only 47 percent of solar radiation reaches the ground. The remaining 53 percent
is absorbed or reflected in various ways on its way down.
Image by: Roy Flookes,
Home | Formation of the Earth | Earth's Structure | Life on Earth
Earth's Structure: Structure
| The Core | The
Mantle | The Crust
| The Atmosphere | The
Influence of the Sun and Moon
Plate Tectonics | Earthquakes | Volcanoes
Copyright 2000, ThinkQuest team C003124
All rights reserved.