Your Email Address:
1. To the American Indian, the drum is…
A neat instrument
A gift from the gods
The heartbeat of the soul
2. Artic Eskimos believe that…
Snow is cold
In every song lives a story within itself
Music is important
3. Nowhere in the world can there be found such passionate ___ whose sound has touch more than any other single art median, than in the consciousness of the people of Jamaica.
4. Kabuki is a Japanese…
5. The aim of African musicians is to express…
6. The Indian believes that what we call ___ is uncoordinated and far from the ___ of art, which rises above good and evil.
Peanut butter and jelly
Music and rhythm
Life and Harmony
7. The symphonies of ___ and ___ still express the best old Russian music, bringing the past to the present.
Beethoven and Mozart
Tchaikovsky and Mousorgsky
Dukas and Shostakovich
8. They will shake their pods and bask with their fellow countrymen in the pride and glamour of ___.
9. The people of each region of Spain have their own special ___ and ___.
Food and clothing
Songs and dances
McDonalds and Pizza Huts
10. Among the jubilant singers a small ___ who peers through the flaming sparks of the fire, into the luminous faces of his elders.