Your Email Address:
1. People began developing this music theory about ___ years ago.
2. Rhythm measures…
3. No matter how complicated a musical rhythm gets, it can always be analyzed ___.
4. Vibrations create…
5. In a ___ wave, the particles in the medium vibrate perpendicular to the direction in which they are traveling.
6. ___ is the number of waves, or vibrations that pass a given point per second.
7. The higher the frequency, the higher the…
8. By the time of the ancient ___, music was defined and even restricted by the mathematics that dictated its theory.
9. The Piano keyboard consists of…
10. After all the audible range of frequencies is approximately from _____ to ____, and there are an infinite number of frequencies, and therefore tones, within this range, and also an infinite number of frequencies within an octave.
20Hz to 20,000Hz
15Hz to 20,000Hz