PowerHTML 2.0 is a web site development tool built by Jonathan Brownell, one of the Abscissa Tech developers. It breaks the mold set by today's WYSIWYG tools and instead provides an HTML-oriented interface that is designed to give you maximum control over your web pages.
A brief encapsulation of the many features of PowerHTML follows.
If you have any problems or find bugs, please report them to Jonathan.
- Advanced HTML file support.
- HTML syntax color-coding.
- An advanced project management system, providing easy access to any files loaded in the project.
- A complete project FTP system.
- File management services to help in maintaining your site.
- After you've completed the design of your page, you can preview your page in an internal window using the powerful Internet Explorer engine.
- Best of all, PowerHTML is free!
PowerHTML is 1.26 megabytes in size, and is compressed using ZIP. You can use WinZip, available from http://www.winzip.com/, to uncompress it, then run setup.exe to install it. PowerHTML is only available for the Windows platform.
Click this link to download: