Links & Resources.
Below are the sub titles of this collection of resources. We have listed over 160 links and resources below. We have divided them into categories to make your search easier. Click on a title to open a pop up window to see that section's resources. When you close each pop up window you will still be here. For a complete listing of the resources used in The UnWritten, visit our Credits page.
Oral History: (8)
Old Handwriting: (8)
Book Binding: (2)
Writing Help: (4)
1. "Uncovering Your Ancestry through Family Photographs: How to Identify, Interpret and Preserve Your Family's Visual History" Author: Maureen Taylor. Paperback, 145 pages. Published in January 2000.
2. "Through the Eyes of Your Ancestors: A Step-by-Step Guide to Uncovering Your Family's History" Author: Maureen Taylor. Paperback, 86 pages. Published in February 1999.
3. "Camera Clues: A Handbook for Photographic Investigation" Author: Joe Nickell. Hardcover, 248 pages. Published in October 1994.
4. "The Photo Scribe: A Writing Guide: How to Write the Stories behind Your Photographs" Author: Denis Ledoux. Paperback, 127 pages. Published in February 1999.
5. "Do People Grow on Family Trees?: Genealogy for Kids and Other Beginners" Author: Ira Wolfman. Illustrator: Michael Klein . Forward by: Alex Haley. Paperback, 192 pages. Published in August 1989.
6. "Keeping Family Stories Alive: Discovering & Recording the Stories & Reflections of a Lifetime" Author: Vera Rosenbluth. Paperback, 232 pages. Published in October 1997.
7. "Turning Memories into Memoirs: A Handbook for Writing Lifestories" Author: Denis Ledoux. Paperback, 206 pages. Published in May 1993.
8. "Bringing History Home: Local and Family History Projects for Grades K-6 " Author: M. Gail Hickey. Paperback, 240 pages. Published in December 1998.
9. "More than Memories: The Complete Guide for Preserving Your Family History" Author: David Larson Productions. Editor: Julie Stephani . Paperback, 128 pages. Published in August 1998.
10. "Scrapbook Storytelling: Save family stories and memories with photos, journalizing and your own creativity" Author: Joanna Campbell Slan. Paperback, 138 pages. Published in April 1999.
11. "Passing Your Heritage on: A Guide to Writing Your Family Stories" Author: Sharon Foltz. Hardcover, 85 pages. Published in June 1998.
12. "To Our Children's Children: Preserving Family Histories for Generations to Come" Authors: Bob Greene and D. G. Fulford. Hardcover, 211 pages. Published in March 1993.
13. "Legacy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Personal History" Author: Linda Spence. Paperback, 155 pages. Published in October 1997.
14. "Oldtimers... Stories Of Our Pioneers In The Cass And Crow Wing Lake Region" Author: Carl Andrew Zapffe. Paperback, 165 pages. Published in January 1987.
15. "An Illustrated History of Nobles County Minnesota" Author: Arthur P.Rose. Published in 1908.
16. "Children of the Gold Rush" Authors: Claire Rudolf Murphy and Jane G. Haigh. Paperback, 96 pages. Published in April 1999.
17. "Prescription for Adventure: Bush Pilot Doctor" Authors: Naomi Gaede-Penner and Elmer E. Gaede. Illustrators: Barbara Spohn-Lillo and Mishal T. Gaede. Paperback, 247 pages. Published in April 1994.