10 Interesting Facts About Tigers
1. The tiger was the symbol of the Olympic Games on Seoul,
South Korea, in 1988.
2. The word for a group of tigers is streak.
3. Tigers are packed with muscle so they can leap 10
yards (9 meters) or jump 15 ft. in the air (4.5 meters) to catch prey.
4. Exxon is helping keep the tigers going and use money
from a tiger show they do to keep them going.
5. Once lion and tiger use to live side by side.
6. (Writers' opinions) The tiger is more the king of beasts
than lion because of its strength and size.
7. One of the tigers' teeth are at least 10 times bigger
than the biggest tooth in your mouth.
8. Tigers are so strong that a single tiger can pull
a water buffalo more than a ton (900 km.). It takes 13 men just to move
9. Even though this animal is packed with muscle, it
can move so gracefully that it doesn't make a sound.
10. A big, hungry tiger can eat about 100 pounds of meat
(45 km.) at one sitting. This is about 1/5 of its weight.
Endanger Link Reference
Quiz Cool Stuff