Most school's won't let kids play football, because the risk of kids getting hurt. Well, now you can go to your principle and tell them that you can play two-hand touch football, and you know the rules.
1. Probably the most important rule of all. YOU CANNOT TACKLE ANYONE OR YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT!!!
2. Once the ball is hiked, you cannot cross the line of scrimmage until the quarterback crosses it.
3. You only have one rush every four downs.
4. If you decide to join when the game has already started, you must bring a friend, so there can be even teams. (This was always a problem for me, so it can be optional.)
5. There must be at least one referee in the game. The referee's use the same call's as in the NFL, and if you mouth off to the referee, then you get thrown out.
6. The referee can throw people out if they are not listening to him, or is mouthing off to him. The first one is out for the day, the second is out for the week, the third is out for the month, and the fourth is out for the rest of the year.
7. When the bell ring's, then the team that has the ball has one play left.
8. There are no field goal kicks, only two point conversions.
9. Captain's are chosen by who brings the ball, and whoever he picks.
10. If you are on a team, it doesn't mean you are with them for the rest of the year, the teams change every day.
BACK TO TITLE PAGE