1. In what year did Sign of the Beaver take place?
2. To what state did Matts father go to get his family?
B. West Virginia
D. New York
3. Why did Matt get invited to the celebration at the village?
A. He helped kill a bear
B. He killed a rabbit.
C. He taught Attean to read.
D. He showed Attean how to make a bow and arrow
4. What was the mark on the tree in chapter 18?
A. Beaver mark
B. Turtle mark
C. Bear mark
D. Rabbit mark
5. Who did Matts father go get in Massachusetts?
A. Baby, Mother and Sister
B. Sister and Mother
D. Baby and Mother
6. Why was Matt climbing up the tree in chapter 5-6?
A. To have fun.
B. No reason.
C. To get honey from a honeycomb.
D. To scare the bees.
7. What did Atteans grandfather want Attean to learn?
A. To hunt more.
B. To read English.
C. To find Manitou.
D. To be friends.
8. Did it take Matts father more than 7 weeks or less than 7 weeks to return from
A. More than 7 weeks
B. Less than 7 weeks
9. What did Attean kill when Matt threw a rabbit at it?
10. Where did Sign of the Beaver take place?