Note to teachers: Feel free to print off this page for classroom use!
Unscramble the following words to reveal what you have learned about Alaska's Wildflowers. If you need help, check our hints on the bottom of the page.
For an extra challenge use each bold letter to unscramble the extra credit words. Hint: One bold letter is used twice!
Hints: 1. The habitat region that is mainly rocky with scree slopes.
2. The habitat region that has few trees.
3. Another word for stem.
4. The male part of a flower.
5. The elevation, climate, and soil type that a plant needs in order to grow.
6. The type of root that Fireweed has.
7. The part of a flower that protects the petals when young.
8. One single part of a compound leaf.
9. What all plants must do to thrive.
10. The part of a flower that is often called a seed pod.
11. Leaves that are not opposite of each other on the stem.
12. Rice like seeds that are connected to a bulb.
13. An assortment of leaves alternating around the stem from a node.
14. The part of a leaf that connects to the stem.
15. What insects and bees accomplish by traveling from flower to flower.
Visit our glossary if you still need help.
Created by Jeremy