|Stuff you will need:
Two and-a-half single pages of newspaper
A whole section from a newspaper
Five cups of water
A pretty big square pan (at least 3 inches deep)
A piece of window screen that will fit inside the pan
A measuring cup
A flat piece of wood the size of the newspapers front page
What to do:
1. Tear the two and-a-half pages of newspaper into tiny pieces.
2. Drop the pieces into the blender.
3. Pour five cups of water into the blender.
4. Put the lid on the blender so newspaper mush doesnt get all over the walls.
5. Switch the blender on for a few seconds, or until the paper is turned into pulp.
6. Pour about one inch of water into the pan.
7. Pour the blended paper into a measuring cup.
8. Put the screen in the pan.
9. Pour one cup of the blended paper over the screen.
10. Spread the newspapers evenly with your finger
11. Lift the screen and lift the pulp out.
12. Open the whole newspaper section to the middle.
13. Put the screen with the newspaper on it into the newspaper.
14. Close the newspaper.
|15. Carefully flip the newspaper over so the screen is on top of the pulp. (That was important!)
16. Put the board on the newspaper and push your hardest to squeeze out the extra water.
17. Take the screen out from the newspaper.
18. Open the newspaper so the pulp is showing and let sit for 24 hours.
19. The next day, see if the pulp is dry. If it is carefully peel it off.
20. Now use it to write on!!!!!