|Cyberstories Home||Real Adventures||Fantastic Fiction||Poet's Corner||Take Our Poll||Funny Bones|
|Kids' Problems||Rockin' Reviews||Kids Know How||Writing Help||Trail of History||Publish / Contest|
Here is a helpful link that will hopefully help you to please your teacher who made you do this report in the first place.
Here are some tips for starting a research report:
1. Pick and
evaluate your topic
2. Find information on your topic in encyclopeida (CD or hard copy), books, newspapers and magazine articles.
3. Take notes from your resources.
4. Organize your information.
5. Make a rough draft of your report.
6. Review and revise checking for spelling, grammar, and other errors.
7. Create a bibliography.
8. Finalize report.