Have you ever wondered how much we depend on electricity? Where does electricity come from? What are those volts, amps and watts anyway? If you have ever thought about any of these questions, then you've come to the right place. This page will tell you the amazing story of electricity. You'll be shocked by how hot it is. If you want to go to any page, look down or glance over to the side bar. We hope that this site helps you learn more about electricity. The pages include:
- Power Failure! What happens to us when the power goes off.
- History of Electricity. This page explains the history of electricity through a look at important inventions.
- Sources of Power. Discover what the current energy alternatives are, and participate in an interactive poll.
- About Electricity. Find out on this page what electricity is, how it works and how we use it.
- Experiments: includes some experiments we have done and think will be exciting for you to try.
- Biographies. This page has biographies of people who worked with electricity.
- Sign or view our guestbook.
- About Us. Get to know us and find out how we built our web site.
- Circuits. Learn about circuits and build your own circuit board!
- Quiz. Test your knowledge on electricity by taking our interactive quiz.
- Links. Learn about how your refrigerator works, how electricity gets to your house from the plant and much more by visiting these other websites!
- Citations. Here is our bibliography and a special thanks to all the people who helped us make this site.
You can view our site with no frames or, return to frames.
Best experienced with Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.
created for ThinkQuest Junior by Nick and Sam - email us
last edited 03.31.99