Part of a book
1. Gelman, Rita Golden. Monsters of the Sea. Boston: Little, Brown, 1990, pp. 18 -19
2. McCarthy, Agnes. Creatures of the Deep. Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Prentice Hall, 1963, p 9
3. Lockley, R.M. Whales Dolphins and Porpoises. New York, NY. Norton, 1979, pp 110 - 135
4. Cousteau, Jaques. Octopus and Squid, the Soft Intellegence. Garden city, NY. Doubleday, 1970 chapter 9
5. Cousteau, Jaques. The Shark: Splendid Savage of the Sea. Garden city, NY. Doubleday, 1970 p 31
6. Budker, Paul. The Life of Sharks. New York, NY. Columbia University Press, 1971 pp. 76-78, 138 - 139
7. Dietz, Tim. Whales and Man. Dublin, NH. Yankee Books, 1987 pp. 15, 115-117, 139
1. Selsman, Millicent. A First Look at Animals Without Backbones. Walker New York, 1976.
2. Carr, Archie Fairly. So Excellent to Fish. A Natural History of Sea Turtles. Garden City, NY. 19__
All clipart was aquired free and without copyright restrictions from the following sites:
* The children who created this site had very limited access to the Internet. The information in their reports is from printed material and related sites are linked for further exploration.