Diagnosed - Now
Your diet is very important, because you
need nutrition and need vitamins.
Try to avoid certain things,
- raw eggs
- unpasteurized milk
What To Expect
Here are some things that you should expect
after being diagnosed with HIV:
- You will have numerous blood
- You will receive very close medical
- You may develop serious
- You may receive experimental medications
and may have side effects.
Here are things you can do:
- Get lots of rest.
- There is no
restriction on normal activities.
What Body Parts Are Affected by
Some body parts are more affected
by the HIV virus than others, they are:
- the lungs
- the central nervous system
- the gastrointestinal system
- the immune system