- Llama dung doesn't smell and
it makes great fertilizer
- Llamas should always keep their
distance, if they are too friendly they are dangerous!
- Llamas do not belong in petting
zoos; they generally don't like to be touched
- Llamas originated from South
- Llamas are normally used for
fleece, packing, carting, or just plain having
- Llamas also don't like to be
around a lot of people
- Llamas are very tough, that's
why they are used for packing and carting
- Llamas can carry up to 20% their
- Llamas have a split lip, (which
divides their upper lip into two separate lips, three in all).