ON THE INTERNET
- Dont give out your home address, phone
number, or any other personal information.
Never send out your photo.
Never meet an on-line friend "in real life"
Dont give out credit card numbers
Guard your account number and password carefully
- Dont choose an "obvious" password
- Not everything you read online is true.
- Never download any files without your parents permission.
- Ask your provider how to prevent junk e-mail.
- Tell your parents immediately about any harassing, threatening, or
sexual messages or materials.
- Share your online experiences with your parents.
back to home page