What to Do in Case of a Fire!
1. Leave the Building Immediately. Do not try to fight the fire, close every door, as you pass through, as you leave. This keeps the fire from spreading quickly.
2. Never Open a Door That feels hot. Before opening any door, place your hand on it. If the door feels hot, the fire on the other side may be blazing fiercely. You could be killed by the heat or smoke if you opened the door. Try another door to escape or wait for help.
3. Crawl on the Floor when going Through a Smoky Area. The smoke is very poisonous and the best air will be close to the ground.
4. Do not run if Your Clothes Catch Fire. Roll on the ground until the flames are smothered. STOP - DROP - ROLL
5. If you live in an apartment building. Use the fire escape or the fire stairs to reach the outside. Never use the elevator.
6. Do not return to the Building for any Reason. As soon as you out of danger, notify the fire department by pulling a fire alarm or by telephone. If people are still inside the burning building wait for help from the fire department.