1. For 200 points, what is the capital of Laos?
2.For 100 points, which country is Thailand closest to?
3.For 300 points, which is of the following is a city of combodia?
4.For 100 points, what is the official language for Vietnam?
5. For 200 points, which country is the land of millions of elephants
6. For 100 points, what is the official languge for Laos?
A. Chinese and Italian
B. Laotian and French
C. Japanese and English
7. For 400 points, what is the most important crop?
8. For 100 points, which of the following best describes Southeast Asia?
A. tropical wet and dry
B. tropical wet
C. tropical dry
9. For 400 points, it is always ___ in Southeast Asia.
10. For 300 points, most Asians eat______.
sorry, wrong answer, click on the back button, and try again.
yes you got the answer correct!