1) Aggressive: Is when the chameleon is very active and forceful.
2) Bask: Is when the chameleon lays in the rays of sun light or under a heat lamp.
3) Captive Breds: Are chameleons that are bred in captivity.
4) Captive Habitat: Is the habitat that the chameleon lives in, in captivity.
5)Chameleon: Is a type of lizard.
6) Clutch: Is a group of eggs that is layed by females.
7) Courting: Is the dating process that a chameleon goes through.
8) Developing Process: Is the process in witch the chameleon is in its egg developing its body.
9) Enthusiastically: Is when a chameleon is excited about something.
10) Fluctuation: Is the change of something over time ( in this case, temperature)
11) Gaping: Is when a chameleon opens its mouth wide to try to scare off predators.
12) Humidified: Is when a chameleons cage has a lot of moisture in the air.
13) Neglect: Is when a person forgets or does not take care of the chameleon.
14) Regurgitated: Is when a chameleon throws up his food.
15) Tenacious: Is a stubborn chameleon.
16) UVB: Ultraviolet Light Bulb