Back to the Main Page
Back to the Activites Page
2. The thick, clotted part of milk that
separates from the whey.
5. Ancient Indian tribes that lived in Asia and invented cheese.
6. A substance used to dye cheese different colors.
7. The watery part of the milk that separates from the curds.
8. A hard cheese with a mild sharp flavor.
9. To be changed from liquid into a thickened mass.
10. A food made from pressed milk curds.
1. A substance that you add to milk to
make it sour and thicker.
3. A food that has not been heated enough to kill bacteria.
4. A substance containing gastric juice that is added to milk.
If you have trouble solving the crossword
puzzle, here are the words you should use:
nomadic, starter culture, unpasturized, coagulate, cheddar, cheese, whey, annatto, rennet, and curd.