Leap-Frog - You and your partner should be able to communicate well for this one.
1. Get a rope that is a little longer than the one you normally use.
2. Start out with the double bounce.
3. When you are ready, the turner does a side straddle and stays in that position while doing sideswings. The jumper goes underneath the turner's legs.
4. When the jumper gets back up, the turner starts to turn a double bounce again. The jumper should now be behind the turner.
5. When ready, the turner crouches as low as he/she can to the ground while the jumper leaps over the turner and lands in front of him/her.
6. The turner gets back up and starts the double bounce again.
7. Congratulations!! You and your partner have communicated well.
Back to Skills