Directions: Read each question until you understand it, think about your answers, and click on one of the underlined choices.
1. What should you do before you jump rope?
B. flexibility exercises
C. Nothing, just start jumping
2. When you try a new trick you should try it without the rope first.
3. When doing the basic jump you should always look at your feet.
4. When jumping rope what angle should your arms be at?
A. 70 degrees
B. 60 degrees
C. 90 degrees
5. Your wrists need to be stiff and straight when jumping.
6. What part of your feet do you want to land on when jumping rope?