1. Exercise strengthens your body and muscles. Strong muscles help with good posture.
2. Jumping rope is exercise. When you jump you strengthen your leg and arm muscles. When you have stronger muscles you are able to do more.
3. Exercise strengthens your heart so it can pump more blood per beat and doesn't have to work as hard. The amount of blood that is pumped out with each beat of the heart is called stroke volume.
4. Exercising three to four times a week for 30 minutes increases the strength of the heart, helps keep your arteries clear, and lowers the risk of heart disease (heart attack and stroke).
5. Keeping fit strengthens bones.
6. Jumping rope is a good way to keep fit.
Facts or Home