Can You Solve the Scrambled
1. cgoyarhelo- The finding and uncovering of ancient people, places,
2. nnaoyc- A large pit or hole where many tools, pottery, and other
crucial finds are found.______________________
3.bomt- A vault or chamber where mummies and the dead are kept and
4. hlcrshiigoiep- The Egyptian alphabet and writing.
5. xnphsi- The large Egyptian statue with a human head and lion
6. sliofs- A remnant or trace of a past organism from a past geolic
age, or an imprint of a skeleton or plant in
7. ldnslegwi- Residence or home. ______________________________
8. opwnlitd amn- Supposedly an early species found to be a hoax.
9. eitnacn- Old._______________________
10. cyaed- To break down into different parts.
11.eignrdadg- To reduce from a higher to a lower
12.hiipaeto- A country in Africa._________________________
If you're stuck, the
glosssary will help you find the answers
Back to Games
Back to Home Page