MARBLING MUMBO JUMBO MATH QUIZ!
(1) What on earth is a
Two lines that intersect at right angles
Three lines spreading out a circle
The distance around a circle.
(2) Okay now, how many slides on a
(3) Which angle has a measure greater than 90 degrees and less than 180 degrees?
(4) How many angles are equal in a scalene triangle?
(5) What is the word used for a line going through the center of a circle?
(6) If you folded a circle in half and unfolded it, what would be in the middle?
A line of symmetry
(7) Where are you most likely to find a
In a circle
In a V.C.R.
On the outside of a hexagon
(8) A shape that has no corners at all is called a...
(9) The measurement of a circle is done in units called...
(10) Last question! Which of the following is a quadrilateral?