MARBLING MUMBO JUMBO EXPERT QUIZ!
(1) Where is the National Marbling Tournament held and when?
In August at New York City.
In June at Wildwood, New Jersey
In November at Wildwood, New Jersey
(2) For how long have people been playing marbles??
Thousands of years
Billions of years
Millions of years
(3) What material are used for glass making?
(4) What are perpendicular lines?
A straight line with both endpoints on a circle.
A segment containing two points of a circle and a center.
Two lines that intersect at right angles.
(5) What is kimmie?
Any target in a marble game.
A way to see who goes first.
Another word for marble.
(6) When you put oil paint on top of water, why are you able to make marbled paper?
Because water and oil are insoluble.
Because oil and water are not insoluble.
Because oil and water mix very well.
(7) The law of physics called inertia states that...
An object in motion will not remain in motion.
An object in motion will remain in motion.
An object in motion is lazy.
(8) When rolling a marble down a sculpture, what makes it keep on rolling?
The roundness of the marble.
The smoothness of the marble.
(9) When rolling a marble down a sculpture, what makes it slow down?
The smelliness of the sculpture.
The curviness of the sculpture.
(10) What are the names of the members of the Think Quest Team?
Samuel, Jared, Dustin, Tom, Julia and Amanda
Julie, Samantha, Justin, Tom, Jerel and Andrea
Jared, Julie, Samantha, Tom, Amanda and Justin