O, Little girl with watering can,
Goes to water her flowers again.
If the flowers start to drop,
We will all still play as a group.
Regardless of when we fight,
We can still be friends both day and night.
Here are some great conversation starters!
1. Can I help you with that?
2. Give a compliment.
3. I was wondering if you could help me?
4. The weather.
5. Show interest in their hobbies.
6. Want to eat lunch together?
My friend just moved. I miss her already. What if she makes new friends and forgets about me.
Here are some ways to stay close to your best buddy.
1. Pick a time of day and think
of each other.
2. Once a week do the exact same activity as your friend.
3. Record each others voice and listen to it each day.
Me and my friend are in a fight. I still want to be friends but I don't know how to end the fight.
I know the feeling. I'll give you some some tips but sometimes the best thing to do is just give up and say you're sorry. Even if it isn't your fault.
1. Wait for the fight to settle
2. Talk it out.
3. If you have a problem say it then don't let the little stuff build up to the big stuff.
Bedroom Advice Home