|1. Which of the following persons
does not need a heart transplant?
a.) A person that is born with a heart that does not work
b.) A person that has frequent severe pains in their heart caused by heart failure
c.) Everyone who has had a heart attack
d.) A person that has had heart failure and heart has become severely enlarged
2. How long does it take to wake-up from the anesthetic?
a.) A couple of minutes
b.) A couple of days
c.) A couple of years
d.) A couple of hours
3. What would your body most likely do to the new heart?
a.) Like it
b.) Reject it
c.) Not be able to tell the difference
d.) Think it is the old one
4. What is the last thing the doctors do before a heart transplant?
a.) Give you medicine
b.) Feed you
c.) Scare you with the details
d.) Throw a party
5. What kind of heart is best for a heart transplant?
a.) A heart from a baboon
b.) A heart from a person who is alive
c.) A heart from a person who has died
d.) A artificial heart
6. Which is not a symptom of heart rejection?
b.) Shortness of breath
c.) Large appetite
d.) Feeling tired
7. How long can a frozen heart last?
a.) 1 hour
b.) 24 hours
c.) 12 hours
d.) 30 minutes
8. Who do the doctors choose first for a heart transplant?
a.) The patient that needs it the worst
b.) The patient that asks the most
c.) The patient that has the most money
d.) The patient the is the healthiest
9. Which exercise is not for heart transplant patients?
a.) Toe circles
b.) Breathing exercises
c.) Toe pointing
d.) Sit ups
10. Which of the following is not a form of rejection?
a.) Acute rejection
b.) Hyperacute rejection
c.) Chronic rejection
d.) Hyperchronic rejections